2 x Precision crystal heater 40° QH40A
40,8 °C • +/- 1,5 °C
net: 78,15 €
incl. 19% Vat. plus shipping
Available from stock
|Temperatur||40.8 °C +/- 1.5 °C|
|Regulation accuracy||better 0.1 °C|
|Supply voltage||+8 ... 12 V DC, use stabilized voltage|
|Inrush current||typ. 80 mA|
|Dimensions (mm)||11.5 x 13.8 x 2.4|
DescriptionThe precision crystal heater provides temperature stabilisation for crystals.
The circuit, which is built on AL2O3 ceramic substrate, has to be mounted on the 40 °C thermostat crystal. Then, the crystal is heated to 40.8 °C with a regulation accuracy of better than 0.1 °C. This provides high frequency stability.
The precision crystal heater is a in expensive alternative to completely heated oven oscillators (OCXOs). However, the stability values of an OCXO can not be reached.
Applications- Temperature stabilisation of crystals for high frequency stability
- The following references/instructions can be found here: https://www.kuhne-electronic.de/kuhne/en/fix/qh40a/
- High stablility crystal oven based on the principle of zero temperature gradient
- Installation of a QH 40 A crystal heater into a standard JRC JST-245 TCVR
- Installation of a QH 40 A crystal heater into a Icom IC-746
- QH40A Mod for FT-847
- Installation of the QH 40 A into an Icom IC-R71E HF Receiver
- Installation of a QH 40 A into a LT2S Transverter